Monday, November 23, 2009

American Music Awards - #fail vs #fly


Kate Hudson : This Versace plunging neckline dress is for people with titties. You look like an extra in the movie 300.
Demi Lovato : Jenny Packham is not your friend. Neither is the color nude. Try NOT to blend in with your dress for the next award show.
Kristin Bell : Are you at an awards show or somone's unfashionable dinner? This Christian Cota number looks like a bridesmaid dress. Fade into the background. Thanx



Rihanna: Mariel Haenn goes into overtime. This Marchesa stencil dress is to die for.
Leona Lewis : I have no idea who you are wearing but I loves it!
Alicia Keys: This Armani Prive dress is stunning. I wonder if you stole this from Mashonda too. I kid. I kid.
Fergie : Armani Prive is a yes, that wig or weave is a NOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting ..