Monday, August 31, 2009

Jay-Z's interview with Bill Maher (Video)

I actually enjoyed this interview. Jay-Z hasn't been consistent with entertaining interviews. A while back, I believe when the Blueprint 1 was about to drop, he did an interview with Sway from MTV. He was so nonchalant and laid back. He mumbled the answers to Sway's questions that were barely answered. I don't know whether its a certain platform is needed for him to give a serious interview but I actually became excited for the BP3 (Blueprint 3). Bill Maher, who's obviously a hardcore fan took a trip down memory lane; reminiscing on all of his previous albums. I didn't know he had 10 #1 albums but no #1 singles!! Wow. Can someone get me that book of rhymes for Christmas?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting ..